Trudi is the General Manager for the Kingswood Eye Centre group, incorporating Kingswood Eye Centre, Hills Eye Centre, and their associated locations.
Trudi is passionate about working in healthcare and organisations that contribute to improved health, wellbeing, and lifestyle for their patients. Trudi has worked in injury management, health, rehabilitation, and disability-related fields for 20 years. Having held Management and Director roles both in Australia and the United Kingdom in a range of medical and allied health environments, some of her key strengths are business management, strategic planning, and as a leader and developer of people.
Her role at Kingswood Eye Centre encompasses management, leadership, business development, strategic planning, finance, marketing, and HR
In her spare time, Trudi enjoys spending time with her family, going to the gym, walking in nature, and baking.
Qualifications and achievements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduate Diploma of Social Science in Rehabilitation Counselling
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science Degree (Double major: Psychology & Legal Studies)
- Professional Certificate in Human Factors and Incident Investigation
- Young Achiever of the Year award for contribution to rehabilitation in the UK